7295 28-Jun-2017, Wed
CDAC Hyderabad Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 09
Name of the Post:
1. Project Associates: 03 Posts
a. Training – Electronic Packaging: 02 Posts
b. Training – Industrial Design: 01 Post
2. Project Support Staff (Hostel Warden): 01 Post
3. Project Engineer (NDCRTC): 02 Posts
4. Senior Consultant (Forensics): 01 Post
5. Consultant: 02 Posts
a. Forensics: 01 Post
b. Technical Writer: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be below 35 years for Posts 01, 2, 37 years fort Post 3, 50 years for post 4, 40 years for Post 5a, 5b as on last date of submission of application. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess First class BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with Electronics major or Post Graduate Degree (M.Sc) in Electronics for Post 1a, First class BE/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with Mechanical Engineering/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical/ Industrial Electronic for Post 1b, Graduation, Post Graduation for Post 2, First class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline or DOEACC ‘B’ level/ Post Graduation Degree (M.Sc) in Computer Science/ Electronics/ IT/ Computer Applications or relevant domain for Post 3, First class B.E/ B.Tech /MCA or equivalent degree for Post 4, First class B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA or equivalent degree for Post 5a, Bachelor’s Degree for Post 5b with relevant experience.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test/ Skill test/ interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website “www.cdac.in” on or before 07-07-2017 up to 1800 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid e mail id and contact number & scan their photograph.
2. Log on to the website “www.cdac.in”.
3. Click on “Careers” —> Click on “Current Job Opportunities”.
4. Select the desired post & read the notification.
5. Click on “Apply Now”.
6. Log in your self, fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Take a print out of online application form for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 07-07-2017 up to 18:00 hrs.
For More Information please visit Advrt.