All Govt. Exams Info
All Govt Posts Info
Online Test Series
Offline Test Series
SSC - Railway - Indian Post
सरळसेवा - पोलीसभरती
Reliable Academy | Study Materials | DAILY_VOCAB
1.Remission (N)-the cancellation of a debt, charge, or penalty. माफ़ी
2.Assassination (N)-murder of a public figure by surprise attack. हत्या
3.Clemency (N)-the act of forgiving or the state of being forgiven. राज्यक्षमा
4.Tenable (Adj)-able to be maintained or defended against attack or objection. तर्कसंगत
5.Ramifications (N)-a complex or unwelcome consequence of an action or event. प्रभाव
6.Incarceration (N)-the state of being kept in confinement. कैद
7.Humanitarian (Adj)-concerned with or seeking to promote human welfare. मानवतावादी
8.Hackles (N)-a feeling of anger and animosity.
9.Left No Stone Unturned (Phrase)-try every possible course of action in order to achieve something.
10.Whopping (Adj)-unusually large in size, extent, or degree.
11.Constellation (N)-a group of associated or similar people or things.
12.Triumphed (V)-to win a great victory, or to have a great success.
13.Burnish (V)-To improve or make more impressive.
14.Ruffle A Few Feathers (Phrase)-to make someone feel worried or annoyed.
15. Disengagement: the action or process of withdrawing from involvement in an activity, situation, or group.
16. Moratorium : A moratorium is a delay or suspension of an activity or a law.
17. Armoured: steel-plated, bulletproof, bombproof.
18. Patrolled: keep watch over (an area) by regularly walking or travelling around it.
19. Artillery: a military detachment or branch of the armed forces that uses large-calibre guns.
20. hard nut to crack(phrase) :A difficult problem.
21. stand-off (Noun) : a situation in which agreement in an argument does not seem possible.
22. predates : exist or occur at a date earlier than (something)
23. Condemnation(N):the expression of very strong disapproval; censure.तिरस्कार
24. Ostensibly(प्रकट रूप से): apparently
25.Laundered(Adj.):(of money) obtained illegally and processed secretly, typically by transfers involving foreign banks or legitimate businesses.
26.Brush aside(Phrasal verb):to treat (something) as not important : to ignore or dismiss.
28.Grievances(N):complaint, criticism, objection.
29.Behoves(v):it is right for someone to do something.